Monday, May 21, 2007

ANGER !!!!!!!!



if, theres no more bullets in your guns, raise up your face.
see their eyes, cause your pride still in your soul.
(Don Corleone- the man from
sicily)


with all respect Sir, you got me. You succed shoot me in my heart.
you already sold your character, and shoot me from the back.
I never understand, after long time we pass this road,
i was there, cover your back when the storm almost screw us,
i was there stay until morning follow your command,
i was there work on sunday to keep all running well,
for Damn 3 fu.......n years, i was there give my body to be your shield.
and........you shoot me from the back.
i was wrong.....
I thought youre a good leader.
I thought youre a good general.
but, i realize....youre not even a soldier.
youre only Damn f.......ing spoiled paranoid pussy cat.
with all pretending face that you have. told us about how hard our problem. command us as a familly.......
you know what ?? familly never f...k each other.
you never fight for us. you fight for your damn position, with our bloody hand.
Im shy as an Indonesian work under your paranoid command.
now its clear now........
You cannot use me anymore....no more.
I will work for me and for all my teams, not for your paranoia.
i will become a needle which stick until your bone.
the war just begine.
you start the war...........not me.
and both of us will see,...
who's the last man standing.
afraid huh?
go home to your mommy.......

1 comment:

Novi Sitepu said...

BAH.... MACAM-MACAM KAU....

KUMAKAN KAU....

TAKUT.....